Veganized Snack Wraps

Monday, August 16, 2010

My little brother came home with some snackwraps from McDonald's today and they smelled rly good so I wanted to come up with something easy that us vegans could eat, so I raided my kitchen and came up with this amazing creation:

I absolutely am in love with these and i'm pretty sure they will become a staple in my dorm this year. All I did was take some Mornigstar Chik'n strips and grill them up, throw them on top of some leafy greens, and add my recipe for vegan ranch dressing. I also threw my El Milagro corn tortillas on the skillet to warm them up. This recipe was great, because it only took me a few minutes and they taste great. I had about three alongside my Honest Peach Tea for dinner. I'm still tasting the yummy goodness. I may just have to make some for lunch tomorrow to finish off my ranch dressing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment