Wakey Wakey

Friday, June 3, 2011

Goodmorning all!!! Hope you all are enjoying beautiful weather today! The sun is definitely out here in Nashville along with some monstrous heat. Lately, I haven't really been the type of person who can wake up and eat a meal. So, this morning I had a cup of Gloria Jean's Hazlenut coffee, thanks to my Keurig...if you don't have one of these and you drink coffee on a daily basis I highly recommend it. I do, however, still have my old coffee pot which I bust out occasionally when I buy some local Bongo Java coffee. I typically drink my coffee black, unless I'm brewing up some Newman's Organic Extra Bold. In that case I usually add some Silk French Vanilla Soy Cremer. Alongside my coffee I had a homemade banana muffin (YUM!), which I will be posting about later today, and an orange.


Well, I'm off to do my rehab for the day and work my way back to training and bowling. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment